Website Lincoln Financial
As the AVP of Capital Management, you will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for your assigned area(s) of responsibility for Capital Planning & Reporting.
- Research, analyze, recommend, lead and implement solutions to complex problems impacting the company’s capital position.
- Support annual Financial Plan & quarterly earnings process.
- Assist in evaluating the impact of departmental and/or enterprise initiatives on the company’s capital position
- Prepare exhibits and presentations on a variety of topics related to capital planning
- Compare actual results vs. expectations, highlighting key drivers of differences.
- Support the company’s efforts to understand the potential impact of and respond to regulatory changes that may affect its capital position.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates ability to communicate knowledgeably and credibly with senior management and internal constituents.
- 10+ Years of experience in Finance, including 8+ years of capital management experience that directly relates to the specific responsibilities of this position.
Qualification & Experience:
- Significant experience in Excel and Power Point
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A