Website Lincoln Financial
This position is responsible for the support of end-user ecosystems, which is inclusive of, but not limited to desktops, laptops, desk phones, mobile device hardware, software, as well as associated break/fix services.
- Coordinates activities with service desk, managed service providers, and other IT teams when necessary.
- Processes level 1 incidents and service requests.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots and repairs a wide variety of PC problems related to hardware and software.
- Escalates technology problems when necessary, providing a consistent model for support across the enterprise.
- Effectively works with PC imaging software such as SCCM.
- Monitors their respective ticket queue and handles tickets to ensure incidents and service requests are addressed in a timely manner, meeting established metrics and SLAs.
- Prior work or industry experience.
- Unique skills
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED or minimum Associate degree in lieu of required experience. (Minimum Required)
- 1-3+ Years of experience in direct end user and software/hardware support, including Microsoft systems and support (Required)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A