Website Lincoln Financial
n this position you will provide subject matter expertise and direction on complex projects/initiatives for the assigned area(s) of responsibility including
- senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Champion and enhance organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise
- Identify and recommend the implementation of process improvements that significantly improve quality across the team, department and/or business
- Consult/Analyze on more complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to build and enhance the capability of your assigned areas of
Serve as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for your
- General knowledge of Group Protection products and processes
- Applied experience with Agile Scaled Agile Framework (Safe)
- Experience in managing complex projects that include both Business Organizational Readiness and IT related functions
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s).
- Excellent organizational skills and experience with all Microsoft products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, Project Professional).
- 3 – 5+ Years of experience in Project Management that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position.
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A