Website Lincoln Financial
This position will provide leadership and direction to ensure group results for your assigned area(s) of Application Development responsibility
- Identifies and directs the implementation of process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality across the department
- Establishes and implements priorities, performance goals and objectives to ensure group results for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
Directs & drives the analysis, development & delivery of complex applications which meet current & future business needs.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Ensures that top talent is hired and retained for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Builds organizational capability within their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Directs and provides leadership to continually improve the capability and results for their assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability .
- develop creative and collaborative approaches.
Qualification & Experience:
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A