Website Lincoln Financial
As a Consultant, you will be responsible for providing subject matter expertise and direction to design and implementation in-depth business analytics, metrics to support goals and objectives for your area of oversight. You will support Sales & Distribution Reporting and Analytics requests, such as Customer Reporting and Performance Guarantees.
- You will champion and enhance organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives. In addition, you will identify, recommend, and champion process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- You will work within a team of data analysts to ensure high business value needs are delivered
- You will generate reports and aid in transforming base transactional data into meaningful information to drive informed dialog and strategy development with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will review, critique, and advise on technical designs/capabilities to recommend enhancements to various current systems or those under development.
- You will partner with Strategic team members to offer analytic support for Group Protection initiatives
- Basic SQL knowledge to query databases.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills with a collaborative style.
- Experience working with, and in support of, team members to solve a problem.
- Relationship building skills with a natural sense of curiosity.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with strong skills/experience with Excel specifically (sumIFs, vlookups, pivot tables).
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 Year/bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors).
- 3 – 5+ years of experience in analytics within the financial services industry, including design & implementation of forward-looking metrics to support & optimize business objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal/written).
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dover, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A