Website Lincoln Financial
They will remotely provide a full range of technical service and support to their designated office to include hardware, software, network and applications.
- Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone.
- Deliver routine work independently, in accordance with established procedures and guidelines, in a timely manner and meets deadlines appropriately.
- Escalate network, application and telecommunication issues to maintain the highest level of system availability for the business.
Make routine and non-routine decisions under close supervision, applying limited discretion within role except for matters of significance which affect the business as a whole or a significant part of it, in accordance with established procedures/guidelines.
- Perform remote troubleshooting by applying core knowledge obtained from the role and acquires increasingly more knowledge to apply in the role.
- Provide support for ongoing training of new users via the phone.
- Proficiency with Windows account management within an Active Directory environment.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft’s and Window’s desktop operating systems and registry support.
- Solid understanding of networking configuration on workstations (DNS, TCP/IP and other network concepts)
- Proficiency with ITSM system.
- Proficiency in understanding and troubleshooting Microsoft Office Applications, OWA, and Exchange.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Qualification & Experience:
- High School diploma or GED or minimum Associate degree in lieu of required experience. (Minimum Required)
- 0 – 1+ Years of experience in direct end user and software/hardware support including Microsoft systems and support. (Required)
- 0 – 1+ Years of experience in direct end user and server support including Microsoft systems and support. (Required)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A