Website Lincoln Financial
The Senior Communications Consultant will provide leadership, direction, and functional expertise for developing and executing communications strategies to support Lincoln Financial’s business lines
- Proactively build relationships and engage with key media contacts with responsibility for developing materials for, pitching and responding to the media.
- Develop and/or direct holistic communication plans including internal and external tactics – e.g., news releases, social media posts, speeches, talking points, internal memos, employee town halls, videos, etc.
- Develop and manage internal and external communications responses during crisis communications situations.
- Provide subject matter expertise and consultative communications guidance to senior leaders and internal/external stakeholders on various complex assignments and projects.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop and drive internal and external communications strategies to achieve business and communication goals.
- Experience working with members of the media.
- Strong project management leadership skills, including critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive
- environment/under pressure, and meeting deadlines. Experience managing multiple projects and work requirements simultaneously and prioritizing as required.
- Demonstrates very strong relationship management skills with internal clients.
- Confident, comfortable communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills. An innovative thinker and collaborative team player.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 Year/Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelors)
- 5 – 7+ Years Corporate communications, internal communications and/or public relations experience
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A