Website Lincoln Financial
As a Group Pricing Actuary for the Life + AD&D Pricing team, you will provide subject matter expertise and direction for the pricing and risk management activities for the division’s Life and AD&D products. You will also manage a team of two actuarial students
- Performs ongoing actuarial rate filings for state compliance.
- Provides subject matter expertise to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on complex assignments/projects related to the division’s Life and AD&D products
- Work with IT to ensure proper maintenance of mainframe rate applications.
- Coordinate with the finance area to ensure consistency of assumptions and to assist with identifying drivers of emerging experience.
- Partner with product development and underwriting to balance price competitiveness and profit objectives.
- Partner with implementation areas to assure proper administration of the business.
- Prior work or industry experience.
- Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
- Unique skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 – 7+ Years experience in actuarial science that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position (Required)
- FSA designation or ASA designation with additional years actuarial experience
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Actuarial Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or other quantitative major (Minimum Required)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A