Website Lincoln Financial
As a Customer Service Representative, you will serve as the primary point of contact for individuals who have questions or concerns regarding their retirement plan. You will serve as a subject matter expert and educate them about the retirement plan using excellent customer service and problem-solving skills to create a positive experience.
- You will identify and recommend process improvements and organizational initiatives to positively influence the team and quality.
- You will provide accurate, detailed information about the retirement plan, recognizing what needs to be done to meet the customer’s needs and demonstrating flexibility and responsiveness through problem resolution.
- You will meet and/or exceed all established key performance goals including call metrics and quality.
- You will build rapport with and educate our customers about their retirement plan while researching multiple systems, databases, platforms and software.
- Demonstrate professionalism and maintain composure in the face of high call volume, shifting priorities and rapid change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Ability to navigate through multiple systems/databases/platforms/software while engaging in customer conversations.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 0-1+ Years of general experience – does not need to be directly related to the position.
- Ability to be adaptable/flexible as business needs change.
- Ability to quickly learn complex systems and product knowledge.
Qualification & Experience:
- Associates degree/post-secondary education
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to multi-task while maintaining strict attention to details to adhere to policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Ability to research and problem solve, while providing outstanding customer service.
- Previous remote/work from home experience.
- Passion for helping, servicing and educating others and the desire to build rapport during each interaction.
- 2+ years of previous service industry and/or financial services experience.
- Solid relationship management skills customers, management, peers and colleagues.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A