Website Lincoln Financial
As the LFD Financial Analysis Specialist, you will prepare, analyze, interpret and report on sales results and data across the various product lines and the LFD organization as a whole.
- You will maintain knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends in the industry, assess the impact and collaborate with leadership to incorporate new trends/developments in current and future solutions.
- You will collect, compile and evaluate financial information to develop and deliver financial analysis and messaging to speak to strategy and results.
- You will prepare, analyze, interpret and report on sales results across the various LFD product lines, providing leadership with financial perspective for your assigned areas of responsibility.
- You promote and enhance organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives.
- You will provide support to the larger LFD finance team in the preparation and delivery of financial information.
- Experience with Tableau and MicroStrategy a plus.
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Finds common ground and can gain collaboration among management, colleagues and peers; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Solid relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. management, peers and colleagues).
- Industry knowledge and/or experience within a sales/distribution organization.
- Solid project management skills including critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s).
- 1-3+ Years experience in financial analysis that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.)
Company: Lincoln Financial
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Radnor, PA , US
Application Deadline: N/A