The Director of Marketing, Global Products & Experiences, will report to the VP Creative, Global Products & Experiences and be responsible for managing the Strategic Positioning, Marketing, Publicity, and internal and external communications of all projects in the department portfolio, including location based entertainment, interactive entertainment and games, live entertainment and consumer products.
- Compile and distill internal and external feedback to effectively communicate with project stakeholders, partners, and vendors.
- Become extremely well versed in Lionsgate IP and assist in development of brand strategies and guidelines and market research for the department.
- Travel to project sites and assist in marketing/promotional shoots, press events, product launches, openings, etc.
- Craft effective tools for internal and external communications including: Keynote (or Power Point) Presentations, One-sheets, Infographics/Charts, Brand Guidelines, Email recaps
- Review, write, and edit copy and create assets as needed for key campaign beats including social media posts, press releases, websites, etc.
- Manage and archive creative assets used in connection with all project campaigns.
- Traffic creative, marketing and publicity requests to the appropriate internal teams (i.e. Legal, Publicity, Corporate Communications, Creative Advertising, A/V, Digital, Home Entertainment, etc.), talent, and other key stakeholders for review, feedback, and approvals.
- Oversee all marketing and publicity workflow and deadlines; and the review and approval of all creative materials received in conjunction with all projects.
- Proficiency in the following programs preferred: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook; Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Premiere Pro (or comparable video editing program); Apple: Keynote
- Must be an excellent writer and communicator.
- Must be self-motivated and extremely organized, with a keen understanding of business objectives and priorities.
- Proficiency in the following social media platforms preferred: Facebook and Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Discord, TikTok, Snapchat, WeChat, Reddit, LinkedIn
- Must have meticulous attention to detail, thoroughness, and social acumen.
- Must be able to prioritize competing needs and multi-task in a creative open office environment.
- Must be able to work independently, but also be a team player; be resourceful and use sound judgment.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ years of studio or industry-related experience preferred.
- Experience in marketing or publicity for the theme park, games, entertainment, and/or tourism industries preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A