Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Manager in our Business & Legal Affairs department.
- Review and analyze rights agreements, security agreements, talent agreements, credit statements, marketing materials, legal clearances, music licenses, billing blocks, chain of title, E & O Insurance, and all other delivery documentation.
- Draft and negotiate delivery requirements.
- In addition, this position will be responsible for tracking acquisition payments and commitments.
- Candidates should have excellent interpersonal and computer skills, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must have a thorough understanding of delivery, and have expertise in reading and analyzing contracts.
Qualification & Experience:
- The successful candidate will be a highly organized, detail-oriented individual with at least 2 years of similar experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Monica, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A