Kids Should Go Far. Not Hungry. Since 1989, President’s Choice Children’s Charity has nurtured the wellbeing of more than 6 million Canadian children. Now, we’re on a mission to feed one million children every year by delivering Power Full Kids programs at school and all summer. Power Full Kids takes our existing daily food programs and elevates them with new activities and resources, because every young person should experience the confidence that comes from knowing how to grow and cook your own food.
- Building and managing relationships with multiple areas of the business, marketing, divisional stakeholders, supply chain, merchandising categories and operations etc.
- Assist with all aspects of our multi-channel marketing strategy, including but not limited to branding, events, social and digital media, relationship marketing and online giving
- Assist with the planning and successful execution of our key fundraising events, including annual golf tournament, annual Bowlerama classic and other events currently in development
- Utilize strong administrative and computer skills to complete all administrative and data management tasks associated with all marketing, fundraising event activities.
- Assist with the management of all marketing assets through internal and external channels Provide support in fundraising efforts, including our internal colleague campaign, and external partnership agreements
- Assist with other fundraising campaigns and supporting marketing materials, including our biannual in-store customer campaign
- Help develop a coordinated vendor fundraising strategy, and be responsible for donor stewardship reports Qualitative and quantitative post analysis on program
- Working with the Senior Manager, research, identify and establish relationships with new sponsorship and donor sources; and assist in the stewardship of existing sponsors and donors.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, for a variety of formats;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Excel, and social media management tools.
- Knowledge of fundraising techniques including prospect research, donor relations and stewardship, volunteer management
- Adobe photoshop/Indesign skills to design social media and communication marketing assets
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends, as per project requirements.
- Able to manage multiple complex and concurrent projects.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Light to medium lifting may be required (up to approx.30-50 lbs)
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience working with content management system is an asset.
- Experience with WorkFront is an asset An applicant with a university degree is preferred.
- Applicants should also have: 3-5 years of experience in fundraising and/or marketing and with the aim to increase brand awareness.
Company: Loblaw Companies Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brampton, ON, CA
Application Deadline: N/A