As the US Business Partner Team Buyer, you will participate in the development and implementation of assigned sourcing initiatives across L’Oréal USA in close partnership with your business stakeholders. You will optimize cost and enhancing overall supplier’s contract value. You will participate in the strategic sourcing process, stakeholder management, supplier management and continuous performance improvement.
- Management of short-term or non-recurrent RFPs
- Daily management of the Supplier relationship and performance
- Identification and analysis of the Business requirements
- Advice on best suppliers to match with Divisional needs
- Effective use of tools to ensure compliance with processes and data requirements (e.g. My Sourcing)
- Effectively collaborate with other sourcing teams (Hub, Business team, data and content)
- Participate in the implementation/rollout of zone and global sourcing initiatives, processes and strategies
- Proactively propose improvements to increase efficiency and content (Catalogs, PSL, Rate Cards…)
- Guidance on the best buying approach in R2P tool and driving new way of working with systems (My Market)
- Management of small to mid-size Divisional projects and related SOW
- Demand management and challenging of Business requirements
- Exceptional MS office skills (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be responsible for building relationships and influencing your business partners and suppliers.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of analytical and financial proficiency
Qualification & Experience:
- 0-2 years of experience; 1 year of sourcing experience preferred
- BA/BS degree required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berkeley Heights, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A