- Partnering with the VP Sales & Education, AVP Business Development and AVP Education and Learning & Development on strategic initiatives with respect to brand positioning, in-store activations, product launches, promotions, internal/external customer education and digital initiatives. This role will partner and collaborate with SalonCentric business partners in order to strengthen the relationships of the PPD Brands with SalonCentric and our stylist community.
- Development and management of the Territory Development Managers within Region including Quarterly Connect Development Meetings, fuel management, identification of internal and external training needs, market analysis and support.
- Fostering Omni-channel partnerships with the Street team and Field Sales Teams within their assigned Regions to ensure consistency with the PPD Brands across all channels.
- Develop and foster relationships with SalonCentric Business partners, internal teams, Store teams and Brand teams. Advocate for the needs of our internal and external guests in regards to promotional recommendations, visual merchandising, marketing and initiatives at key meetings and events.
- Sales performance within their assigned Regions, developing Brand Strategies and championing of brand resources in order to gain incremental growth while identifying additional business opportunities for the PPD Brands.
- Travel 2 weeks per month with team members within their respective regions.
- Collaborate with Business Development and PPD Education and L&D teams to develop and implement key Brand resources to drive sales and education in stores.
- Creating a work environment which is open, honest, collaborative and accountable through clear, consistent and inclusive communication. They will be expected to influence teams and partners, values the differences and similarities of people, and promote a spirit of cooperation and shared responsibility by emphasizing that the efforts of work groups must be aligned with common goals to achieve desired results.
- Support AVP Business Development and team in identifying opportunities for brand growth, and advocate as they present them to marketing in planning sessions.
- Develop long-term measurable goals targeting sales and market penetration within their region. Collaborate with Business Development, Education and Learning & Development teams to develop and implement key brand resources to drive sales and education in stores.
- Increasing the top and bottom-line revenue stream of the PPD Brands by driving sales in SalonCentric stores and increasing market penetration in partnership with the VP Sales & Education.
- Leading the development of the PPD Development Managers within their region.