Perform all functions related to receipt of goods, put-away into warehouse, replenishment of pick areas, manual order processing, order auditing, shipment preparation, pallet building, truck loading and cycle counting inventory. All functions may require use of powered industrial trucks, SAP or RF as needed.
- Performs sortation duties to include: lifting cartons at sortation, palletizing cartons, printing pallet tickets, moving freight to the dock, using SAP and RF as needed.
- Performs shipping duties to include: Locating pallets to the dock, performing dock audits, verifying driver information, loading shipments on to trucks, properly filling out and signing BOL, tracking shipments, using SAP and RF as needed.
- Performs order fulfillment duties to include: reviewing and prioritizing available orders, determining stock requirements and maintaining levels of required inventory, physically picking and packing orders, auditing and verifying picked orders, preparing completed orders for shipping, using SAP and RF as needed.
- Performs on and off site warehousing duties to include: the initial movement of materials to appropriate locations, effective space utilization, and material retrieval delivery, using powered industrial equipment as needed
- Ensure safety and quality standards are consistently followed
- Receives product from domestic and overseas vendors, stock transfers from other L’Oreal facilities, customer returns, refused shipments, and non-inventory support products. Accurately audits and verifies all incoming quantities for entry into computerized inventory.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must be able to work over time (including weekends)
- General computer knowledge
- Proficient in written English
Qualification & Experience:
- Forklift operation experience preferred.
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- 2 years Distribution/Warehouse experience
- SAP experience a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Monmouth Junction, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A