- Develop market share (sell-out) in the sector and conduct competitive intelligence on points of sale
- Lead and drive the responsible teams to achieve their business objectives and retail targets by delivering exceptional customer service.
- Encourage, coach & motivate the counter & store managers, and take measures to strengthen their performances as well as to recruit and monitor new BA integration.
- Execute business analysis of the responsible area by identifying business opportunities of different doors and drive for actions to maximize selling opportunity to drive sales
- Identify potential for existing and new customers within the industry and develop new business relationships
- Coordinate with retail partners on promotions and events to promote brand image through both monitoring each door’s quality & merchandising and suggesting any improvements needed to the Retails Design Team.
- Ensure stock level of different axis is sufficient to achieve sales target.
- Ideal candidate will have strong networking skills and is able to stay agile
- Ability to problem solve and provide suitable solutions
- A dynamic professional with a passion for driving new business and sales results.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Exposure and/or experience working in the Luxe space
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A