Website MAC Cosmetics
The Retail Manager will oversee all of the daily operations of the retail partner counter. Develop strategies to Drive Sales, improve consumer experience, increase profitability, enforce partner store / brand policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base. Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment. They will manage the counter employees, including hiring, coaching, performance evaluation, scheduling and assigning duties and responsibilities. The Retail Manager will be responsible for maintaining the overall culture and to ensure the staff also represents and embraces the brand culture and goals.
- Ensure high standards for consumer experience
- Manages all aspects of visual merchandising and elements in the environment, including implementing all visual directives, maintaining impeccable visual standards for all product on counter, both on sales floor and back of house, and elevating the customer experience.
- Analyze the business and identify sales goals/targets to be set, proactively anticipate and rectify obstacles to goal achievement using critical problem-solving skills, target specific KPI’s relevant to the business, strategize client engagement to acquire, convert, and retain clients.
- Lead delivery of high-touch customer service philosophy of EL companies and Consumer Experience Standards of Brand
- Demonstrates solid understanding of sales, product knowledge, events, operations, retail market and beauty industry to keep business and team moving forward by capturing consumer insights/sales trends/traffic patterns and using learnings to influence planning optimization
- Interview, hire, and manage staff behavioral and sales performance (including annual performance review and feedback from HR partner to determine future development of team)
- Liaise with Field Leader and Talent Acquisition team on end-to-end talent acquisition process including using technology to identify/select potential candidates for open requisitions
- Manages/leads/influences team in driving sales, excellent consumer experience and quantifying the team’s ability to meet and/or exceed sales and services goals.
- Recruit, retain and develop a high-performing and diverse team.
- Meet or exceed fiscal sales goals within operating budgets.
- Ability to deliver overall sales plan for assigned store
- Ability to lead, coach and develop direct employees to achieve sales goals.
- Proven track record leading a team to achieve customer service targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment.
Qualification & Experience:
- 5+ in retail industry and 1+ years’ experience managing retail POS stores/counters preferably Beauty industry.
Company: MAC Cosmetics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A