Website Mashreq Bank
To manage existing and solicit acceptable new Trade & Working Capital (TWC) relationships for the Business Banking Division, in order to meet pre-set financial / non-financial objectives. Actively source new-to-bank customers and generate new business leads from walk-in customers. Manage all customers focusing on relationship Management & up-selling/ deep-selling/ cross selling other bank products. Seamlessly takeover new relationships originated or referred by various channels within the bank. Responsible for quality & soundness of portfolio under management & ensuring compliance with banks’ approved policies
- Implement and maintain complete control aspects i.e. documentation, periodical client visits / call reports, stock inspections and formal credit checks / informal market feedback to monitor the effectively & maintain acceptable portfolio quality.
- Follow-up and closely monitor assigned relationships to ensure satisfactory account conduct and early rectification of credit related issues, if any.
- Hands on relationship management to ensure effective and timely delivery of the bank’s services/products to clients.
- Liaise with superiors and direct reports if any within the business units, Risk Management and related enabler units within the bank to achieve business objectives.
- Liaise between internal and external advisors to ensure precision of agreements.
- Improve share of wallet & target to be primary bank for each of the relationships in the portfolio under management
- Enhance relationship revenue from existing portfolio of borrowing & non-borrowing accounts by cross-selling complete range of products offered by the bank.
- Develop on the job learning curve of ARMs to enable them to grow professionally and prepare them for higher levels of responsibility.
- Screen the market for NTB opportunities & develop the portfolio by soliciting new relationships within the defined segment and acceptable risk parameters for achieving the assigned financial and non-financial objectives
- Adhere to all the compliance & regulatory policies with regards to KYC/ AML etc. as set out by the bank from time to time.
- Conduct annual/periodic credit facility reviews in the existing portfolio in a timely manner and recommend appropriate credit facilities in line with the banks credit policy to maximize earnings while containing risks to an acceptable level and identifying candidates for downgrades/ upgrades.
- Assume complete ownership of the managed portfolio. Provide superior customer service and regularly meet all customers. Maintain close working relationships with clients to ensure in –depth understanding of business so as to reduce risks, promote cross sell & maximize earnings.
- In-depth awareness of financial products and services and be abreast with rapid digitization and technological advancement in this field.
- Display positive attitude & possess strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation & analytical skills with ability to perform as a team player.
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA/CA is preferred.
- 8 years of relevant banking sales & service experience with proven experience in relationship management.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A