Website Mashreq Bank
Manage International Buying and selling currencies (Physical flow) inline with bank policies and agreements. Manage overall physical cash position and cash management services for various Retail & Corporate channels. Manage Bank Financial HUB comprising Off Site & branch ATMs & CCDMs, Centralized cash pool & Mashreq Millionaire unit, ensuing international benchmarks are met on all compliance standard and control risks are well mitigated. Manage bank cash Securicor vendor for cash related and first line maintenance and target for high efficiency through elimination of redundant processes; quality through reduction of errors; and increased benefits to the customer in terms of turn around times through innovation, automation and effective monitoring of down times.
- Manage and conduct unit RCSA and ensure NIL ops loss.
- Control Off-Site ATM regular replenishment; ensure high withdrawal %age and maximum utilization of cash across Bank.
- Ensure control on all non-financial activities in consonance with all policies, procedures, and delivery standards, ultimately reflecting in satisfactory audit rating and high level of customer satisfactions.
- Supervise cash Securicor vendor management for efficient cash supply to all branches and ATM replenishment.
- Control on payments to vendor and escalate and resolve service issues efficiently.
- Ensure that international benchmarks are met, and all compliance.
- Develop and review unit related system and procedures to keep the SOP updated and suggest changes, raise URF for changes in systems to make it more efficient to increase productivity.
- Enroll in all Projects and process automations and provide valuable suggestions.
- Control ATM shortages / excesses, depositories, GL balancing and design process to control down time.
- Travelers Cheque liquidation and VISA reporting.
- Supervise monthly Sundry calls with GRC.
- Supervise Bank notes process for physical cash flows from international counterparties and local exchange house.
- Interpersonal skills with good decision making and communication skills.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Thorough knowledge of Bank Financial, Cash management, ATM & CCDM operation
- Good knowledge of banks prepaid products. and Mashreq Millionaire.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Post Graduate degree with 10-12 years of banking experience.
Company: Mashreq Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A