Managers lead shifts every week, making sure customers get a fast, accurate, friendly experience every visit. But some managers also lead Departments. The Kitchen Department Manager’s responsibilities may include making sure the restaurant delivers great quality food to customers, and fast, that food is always safe, that food cost is controlled, and that all kitchen staff are trained in production procedures, including new items that are added to the menu.
- Ensure pay employee reviews and pay raises are completed on schedule
- Provides an exceptional experience for all guests
- Makes sure the crew represents the brand proudly & consistently
- Monitor and provide adequate training to all employees
- Attracts, hires, promotes, and retains high quality customer focused employees
- Plan breaks and communicates with crew during shift
- Set a positive, professional tone for success
- Ensure crew enjoys working at McDonalds
- Position crew members to deliver the best customer service
- Develop crew schedules taking into considerations availability of team and need of store
- Ensure good communication between managers and crew
- Ability to count money and accurately give change
- Ability to Read and Write
- Hospitality knowledge and training
- We are looking for positive team players with flexible schedules who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonald’s environment.
- Must be able to follow targets and goal
- Possess Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- You must be 18 years or older to be a manager in our restaurants.
Qualification & Experience:
- ServSafe Certification Preferred
- 6 months McDonald’s experience plus 6 months in food service Management
- Previous managerial experience is preferred, ideally within a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment.
- Recruiting and Interviewing Experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Simpsonville, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A