If you’re looking for a part-time job that supports your full-time ambition, you’ve come to the right place. And right now we have an awesome opportunity for Guest Experience Leaders to work in our restaurant between the hours of 8am and 8pm. The Guest Experience Leader gets to create feel-good moments everyday with customers.
- Handling any concerns
- Ensuring kids receive a kid treat
- Offering assistance to those in need of some extra hands
- Communicating with the restaurant team to provide feedback and recommendations
- Greeting guests and communicating with them while ordering
- Checking with them once they have their food to make sure they’re satisfied, or to see if they need anything else
- Offering help with using the ordering kiosks
All you’ll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. You must be 16 years of age or older to work as a Guest Experience Leader at corporate owned and operated McDonald’s restaurant.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: York, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A