This position is responsible for leading implementation and enhancement of the ServiceNow software platform, providing overall business function knowledge to projects and support, incorporating scaled agile framework. This position drives engagement with vendors, company customers, IT colleagues, and other stakeholders to understand requirements and system interfaces, assess available platform functionality and integrations to present solutions.
- Actively participates in all team Agile ceremonies. This job role may also provide facilitation of activities for Agile teams within Meijer IT as acting Scrum Master.
- Drives engagement with IT Security and Infrastructure teams to ensure the platform is secure.
- Provides cross-platform functional and technical expertise on CSM, ITSM, SPM, ITOM, and IRM.
- Presides over design configuration decisions to ensure a seamless user experience that aligns with the platform design strategy
- Leads in the functional design, implementation and configuration of the ServiceNow platform servicing our external customers and internal stakeholders.
- Supports creating the overall roadmap and shapes demand for enterprise platform
- Optimizes Customer Service Management (CSM) and IT Service Management (ITSM) to meet SLA/functional requirements.
- Interfaces with stakeholders to develop acceptance criteria for features and user stories and ensures acceptance criteria are met.
- Assists in production support and maintenance of the platform as needed.
- Coordinates new product reviews, tests and pilots with other IT members, customers and stakeholders.
- Enables product owners in systems analysis and creation of workflow for all business processes.
- Coordinates feasibility studies/proofs of concept, to evaluate solutions.
- Expertise with implementation and configuration of ServiceNow modules.
- Strong business knowledge, with hands-on experience managing ServiceNow CSM in a large enterprise.
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technology and apply it to business needs.
- Knowledge of project management techniques is required (cross-functional experience is highly desirable).
- Knowledge of agile practices in a cross-functional environment preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and conceptual skills.
- Solid teamwork and interpersonal skills. Ability to work well on cross-functional project teams and foster team commitment to tasks.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience as a team member on project teams in a cross-functional environment. Experience on Agile teams is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT with 3 years of cross-platform ServiceNow experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Business Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline or equivalent work experience and technical training is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Grand Rapids, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A