Website Merrill Lynch
Merrill Lynch Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Lynch wealth management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
- established clients, the CA will often serve as the most frequent point of contact with Merrill Lynch. Fully registered CA (Series 7, 63, 65, & 66). Fully paid or partially paid by the FA.
- The role is a sales support position, typically providing dedicated operational and sales support to multiple Financial Advisors (FAs). Incumbents may also on a regular basis support office initiatives, in addition to the businesses of particular FAs.
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills
- Knowledge of investment and banking products, policies & procedures
- Strong client service & technical skills (MS Word & Excel)
- If Series 7 & 66 or 63/65 licenses are not currently held, must be obtained within a specified timeframe if being hired into a registered job code
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 1+ years professional or relevant internship experience required
- Undergraduate Degree
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norfolk, Virginia, US
Application Deadline: N/A