Website Merrill Lynch
The Annuity Specialist works in a phone based environment, supporting Consumer Investments annuity clients by providing an exceptional client experience, deepening relationships, and providing advice on specific annuity contracts
- Annuity pool updates, rebalancing, withdrawals, and full surrenders.
- Beneficiary changes, death claims, ownership changes, broker of record changes.
- Funds transfers, RMDs, subsequent premiums.
- Take inbound service calls to assist annuity clients.
- Provide specialized, unique education to advised clients to explain complex features such as income riders and death benefits; discuss impacts of withdrawals and/or surrender requests. Go beyond the simple service need to provide education on impacts.
- IRA/Roth conversions and characteristics.
- Execute on client service needs, delivering superior client satisfaction.
- Series 7 and Series 66 (or both the 63 & 65) are required
- Superior client service proficiency
- Strong understanding and ability to communicate the suite of enterprise products and services
- Financial services industry experience
- Life, Health, and Variable Annuity Licenses required, or must obtain within 30 days
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chandler, Arizona; Jacksonville, Florida, US
Application Deadline: N/A