Website Merrill Lynch
Merrill Wealth Management is a leading provider of comprehensive wealth management and investment products and services for individuals, companies, and institutions. Merrill Wealth Management is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the world specializing in goals-based wealth management, including planning for retirement, education, legacy, and other life goals through investment advice and guidance.
- Have the opportunity to maintain or gain industry licenses and registration.
- Find opportunities to innovate every day
- Provide products and services to each client, working with cross line of business partners
- Work with highly affluent clients around the world; Lead end-to-end onboarding and maintenance activities for new and existing clients.
- Act as a key team member leading our clients’ digital experience with the firm; Create ease of access and interaction, while protecting their
- privacy and security
- Drive routines that are effective and efficient; Use Salesforce to track all client and partner activities
- Use creativity to tackle complex problems; Manage client servicing requests and account maintenance; Use multiple communication methods to
- ensure a consistent and exceptional client service experience.
- Confident and articulate verbal and written communication
- Consistently pursues excellence Friendly Creates client confidence; Works quickly to fulfill client needs; Delivers complex
- Able to simplify processes for clients; Frequent communication; Exercises an abundance of discretion with sensitive information
- Energetic and self-motivated; Coachable; Flexible in thoughts and activities; Enjoys a fast-paced environment with changing and
- Invested in personal development
- Technology: Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Salesforce a plus
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years post high school education and/or 4+ years of professional or relevant internship experience; Undergraduate degree a plus
- Product Knowledge: Foundational knowledge of investment and banking products preferred
Company: Merrill Lynch
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia, US
Application Deadline: N/A