As a Lead Architect in Digital Channels Architecture, you will be a critical member of a dedicated team, providing solution and domain architecture services for digital and data projects around the globe. You will have the opportunity to drive innovative solutions using cutting-edge technologies, and you will have the responsibility to ensure that systems are designed with security, resilience, and performance in mind. The Lead Architect defines and communicates the system and business capabilities, services, technologies, quality attributes, and design required to implement a solution which represents an intersection of MetLife’s Business, Information, Application, Governance, and Technology domains.
- Responsible for creating, analyzing, and communicating system architectures, application design patterns, and reference architectures/standards
- Work closely with software engineers, security professionals, infrastructure engineers, and other Enterprise
- Architects in validating and implementing proposed solutions.
- Leads or participates on matrix team projects as assigned.
- Domain expertise in Digital Platforms, Operational Architecture, and Cloud Technologies
- Responsible for the assessment, documentation, and governance of technologies used for digital platforms and solutions.
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to apply analysis to actionable insights
- Demonstrated expertise in security, operational, and resiliency architecture principles
- Microservice architecture, Kubernetes, web APIs, API security protocols, mobile application architecture, digital campaign and marketing technologies, etc.
- Demonstrated business acumen especially in insurance and financial industries and systems
- Demonstrated influencing and negotiating skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with focused attention to details, as well as demonstrated professionalism and time/task management skills
- Knowledge of multiple architecture disciplines, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
Qualification & Experience:
- IT Experience in enterprise-scale organizations in an architecture role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, Engineering or related field
- 2+ years knowledge with Cloud Computing platforms with preferred experience in Azure
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Engineering or Architecture, and strong technical experience with building enterprise scale digital solutions
- Strong Software Development Life Cycle knowledge and experience, particularly Agile and DevOps
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cary, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A