Lead the effort to assure that National and non-national broker supplemental compensation in paid on time and with quality. Provides a single point of contact for 4-6 Group Benefit National brokers and a set of non-national brokers as it relates to supplemental compensation payment investigations, analysis, and resolution, as well as day to day reporting and custom reporting requests. Summarizes and communicates investigation findings to MetLife sales support, account executives, and brokers. Focus on continuous improvement and simplification, and risk reduction, while developing, implementing, and revising procedures, processes, and initiatives. Estimate timelines and resources to resolve requests and projects.
- Responsible for the broker supplemental compensation program with 4-6 national account brokers and another set of non-national brokers, including but not limited to standard and non-standard report generation, detailed custom analysis, investigation, and resolution of compensation bonus program discrepancies, and communicating findings to senior leaders within Sales Compensation, Group Benefits Sales and External Compensation teams, and broker representatives as needed.
- Responsible for multiple National Account Brokers and non-national Brokers to lead medium to large broker investigations, bonus broker analysis, and compensation resolutions.
- Virtual roles predominately work from a home office with periodic visits to the assigned GCSO office as needed for team events, meetings, training, business continuity, etc.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Teams.
- Working knowledge of data analysis (reviewing applied premiums, current customers and other research) , data cleansing (identify data that either needs to be removed, or changed as part of research), and data manipulation (combining multiple premium, customer, and/or broker reports).
- Strong working knowledge of the Group Benefits business and Group Broker compensation, commissions, and supplemental compensation. Strong collaboration and teamwork skills, Comfortable working autonomously, enjoys continuously learning and building new business and technical skills.
- Accountability, initiative and high level of ownership, strong customer service skills which include: empathy and patience, positive attitude, active listening skills, ability to deliver with a sense of urgency. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that is different every day. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (both written and verbal), Ability to prioritize multiple tasks,
- Working knowledge of Group Benefits compensation systems, Working knowledge of Cognos reporting,
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel (i.e. Strong Pivot Table Skills, V-Lookups, Power Query).
Qualification & Experience:
- Years leading short term projects 4-5 years. 3-4 years working with Group Benefits Sales, Brokers, and/or other internal or external partners.
- 5-6 years in Group Compensation or other part of Group implementation, sales support, or other related Group experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A