T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we’re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won’t stop!
- Fully utilize all sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tools. Manage sales funnel and generate reporting on sales activities and forecasting.
- Identify customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to fully demonstrate the value of T-Mobile products and services.
- Recommend wireless solutions with regard to price plans, data and other enhanced services, handsets and accessories.
- Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Work with leadership to develop skills in prospecting, call execution and relationship management. Participate in training opportunities on
- products and services and attend sales meetings.
Negotiate and close deals.
- Under sales manager supervision, generates leads and referrals through prospecting, cold calling and networking.
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches, solutions and proposals.
- Customer Service Demonstrated experience delivering superior customer service and attention to detail.
- At least 18 years of age
- Communication Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Proposal Writing Experience preparing, delivering, and following-up on product/service proposals and pricing quotations.
- Negotiation Effective negotiating and closing skills.
- Task Management Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years verifiable new customer acquisition sales experience, preferably within a commissioned environment.
- High School Diploma/GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A