Responsible for providing customers an exceptional retail experience while achieving sales and service expectations of the Mobile Showroom. Leverages Customer Focus capabilities to develop relationships, understand customer needs and recommend complete solutions. Supports team members in servicing customers and completing operations duties including; maintaining clean and well organized store appearance, adhering to store procedures and merchandising standards. Assists other Associates in achievement of their sales objectives.
- Acclimate local Mobile Associates and Partner Sales Associates to unique event environments to provide an outstanding customer experience.
Support community partnership efforts by reaching out into the local community and business environment to network, build the brand/awareness of the mobile showroom & company, through relationships, referrals, and events. May be used for emergency relief.
- Support event sales goals through side-by-side selling with local Retail Sales Associates or Partner Sales Associates during events. May include selling when other Associates are not present. Includes Partner support through proactive outreach to local businesses with Partner Associates.
Also responsible for other Duties/Projects as assigned by business management as needed.
- Proactively engages with a broad range of customers in a highly visible and energetic retail environment. Makes customers feel comfortable and welcomed into the T-Mobile environment while educating around our products and services. Ensures customer satisfaction in all areas of sales and service. Answers customer questions and makes personal recommendations. Contributes to the culture, bringing the space to life with vibrancy by having a charisma, passion, and hobby or skill that helps consumers experience the Mobile Showroom experience.
- Frequent travel required.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Consistent accuracy with basic math and proficient use of a calculator is required.
- Strong Customer Service skills; Passion, integrity, and energy is vital to build a dynamic work environment necessary to deliver a world-class.
- shopping experience.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, versatility, communication, and attention to detail.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Acclimate local Retail Sales Associates and Partner Sales Associates to unique event environments.
- Retail experience in a dynamic environment and ability to work in varied environments including external events.
Qualification & Experience:.
- 6 Months of Customer Service and/or Sales Experience, Retail Environment preferred
- 6 months Retail experience in a high volume environment preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Metairie, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A