T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation–and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry!
We brought the country’s largest 5G network to life, and now we are shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our strong portfolio connectivity, private network, IOT, collaboration, and security solutions will revolutionize digital transformation.
- Devise creative and effective sales approaches, identify custom and industry leading solutions and proposals, negotiate and close complex contracts while representing a trendsetter in the wireless mobility space.
- Build strong executive customer relationships and deliver high impact presentations with strong business objectives with KPIs to measure results.
- Engages decision makers in the assigned accounts, as well as the influencers to map out multiple targeted relationships that will help you improve the client’s business with the appropriate offerings.
- Anticipate risks with customer satisfaction, determines the root cause of the problems, removes the blockers, and establishes recovery action plan to improve customer’s overall experience.
- Deliver technology that solves customer needs and enables digital transformation for assigned account.
- Build trust and loyalty with the customer by providing up-to-date insights, challenging the customer when necessary, and introducing innovative ideas relevant to the customer’s business strategy.
- Sales Growth Lead all daily customer interaction efforts intended to create new opportunities for sales and relationship growth within the team’s account deck. Meets or exceeds sales targets with assigned strategic accounts, selling solutions and services.
- Business Planning Demonstration of their contribution in account planning and execution of those plans’ efforts.
Negotiation Confidently handles sales negotiations with prospects and existing clients.
- T-Mobile Tools & System Knowledge.
- MS Office Suite Creative use of tools for professional communications, both internal and external.
- Business Relationship Management Builds and maintains effective long-term relationships with a defined customer base to ensure a high level of satisfaction and increase revenues. Identifies, develops and typically closes new sales opportunities.
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Contractual Agreements Works cross-functionally with Legal to draft contract terms.
- Business Acumen Understanding of business metrics, financial drivers, growth initiatives and challenges within specific verticals and industries.
- Communication Ability to adapt communication style depending on audience. Comfortable communicating with all levels of organization
- professionally, whether in-person or virtually. Exhibits executive maturity.
- SalesForce.com Knowledge of program and ability to navigate fluidly.
- Executive Level Presentations Create and present convincing and persuasive content to present to C-level executives, both in person and virtually, with professional confidence.
- Product Knowledge Serves as the primary interface for all products and services, and creates demand for the organization’s products and services by raising their profile with customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 or more years – Business Sales Experience – An established record of sales opportunity wins within the recent Fortune 500 segment.
- 4 or more years – Prior wireless experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2 or more years – Prior experience leading implementations of technology projects, either as a vendor or as an enterprise user.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A