As a Retail Store Manager, you’re ready to lead by example, go All IN, and rally & empower your team to give it their all in becoming the best in the world at connecting customers to their world.
Responsible for all operations of a T-Mobile retail store. Must be familiar with all aspects of retail, including hiring, scheduling, training, marketing, assets prevention & team leadership. Primary point of contact for employees of the retail store.
- Complete observations of store employees’ interactions with customers, including feedback, to be used in development, training, and coaching conversations ensuring assigned team trainings are completed on time.
- Responsible for the overall productivity results in the store. Drive operational efficiencies to help minimize risk and protect the store’s assets. Deliver financial results based on key performance indicators. Identify ways to manage and control store expenses.
- Own store success and take ownership for store employees’ work-related needs, store leadership, staffing and scheduling, maintaining labor controls, marketing, loss prevention and all other store functions.
- Lead by example, staying up to date on the latest products, services, training, and leadership best practices to remain an expert resource to your team.
- Support operational excellence by observing every store function, monitoring sales and inventory, manage sales tracking and implementing new store programs and initiatives.
- Seek to hire store employees who are passionate about building long-lasting customer relationships and are fired up about the T-Mobile Brand, and digital technology.
- Assist with customer-related issues that would positively impact the customer’s experience within the T-Mobile brand & expectations.
Ensure store employees meet and/or exceed defined, monthly success measurements
- Support your team through development, training, and mentoring, driving behaviors that will lead to earning a place in our customer’s hearts and store employee success.
- Meet or exceed sales goals for the store.
- Support team initiatives and create an inclusive environment
- Show your team you’re invested in their success through personalized performance management plans and conversations, as well as celebrating achievements through recognition.
- Maintain a neat clean organized store environment at all times.
- Microsoft Office
- At least 18 years of age
- Store Operations
- Store Management
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Customer Service
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-4 years Management experience in retail sales
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2-4 years Sales & sales management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savoy, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A