Website Michaels Companies
Lead and coach a team of framers who focus on building customer relationships while creating a framing solution for their art. Drive custom framing sales. Assist customers in creating a memorable framing solution for their art.
- Serve as Manager on Duty (MOD)
- Manage and execute shrink and safety programs.
- Review sales and production workload and build plans and sales floor time for networking.
- Acknowledge customers, help locate product and provide solutions
- Assist Store Manager in leading and managing adherence to Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and Company programs to ensure compliance to applicable laws and requirements; ensure execution of Company policies and standards; hold team accountable for store conditions and results
- Manage and execute the inventory management processes as assigned
- Participate in the truck un-load and stocking processes to ensure truck standards are followed and completed within budget
- Assist with interviewing, on-boarding, coaching, observing and training of new Team members; support with Talent Development activities; participate in Performance Mgmt. activities of your team; utilize the leadership competencies for continued self-development
- Assist with Omni channel processes
- Achieve your KPI’s and manage the framing team to achieve their role KPI’s
- Leads the delivery of high-quality custom framing solutions to our customers on time by planning workload in partnership with the Store Manager
- Develop and coach the team selling behaviors
- Partners with MOD’s daily on the expectations of framing and other framers.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Company programs and ensure a safe environment
- Interacts with others in an accepting and respectful manner; remains positive and respectful, even in difficult situations; promotes commitment to the organization’s vision and values; projects a positive image and serves as a role model for others
- Ability to remain standing for long periods of time
- If you need help performing these functions of your job, please contact supervisor so that we may engage in the interactive process with you and find a reasonable accommodation
- Ability to move throughout the store
- Regular bending, lifting, carrying, reaching and stretching
- Basic computer skills
- Lifting heavy boxes and frames and accessing high shelves by ladder or similar equipment
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience leading a sales team
- Previous custom framing experience is preferred
- Retail management experience
Company: The Michaels Companies, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sanford, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A