We’re recruiting for a high performing Twilight Manager to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Working with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department. Our Twilight Managers lead and empower colleagues and give them confidence to deliver in their role.
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Take a leadership role within the store
- As a Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wokingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A