The Specialist will report to our Senior Contact Centre Manager and play a key role in the department designing, implementing and maintaining a communication and engagement strategy that enables our virtual operation to connect and interact in a consistent, positive and energetic way. As a member of the Customer Service Leadership team, you will be responsible for bringing to life our vision of being proximate and accessible to our teams which will help us to continue to build our engagement levels across the operation. Another key area the role holder will be accountable for is executing an exciting, well thought out reward and recognition programme that drives both customer and colleague satisfaction. Working closely with the central comms team, ensuring the customer service centre receives business updates appropriately, you will plan, draft and refine messages and content to deliver internal communications projects.
- Manage a reward and recognition plan, with monthly incentives and initiatives linked to Morrisons and worldwide events and operational objectives
- Land communications which are timely, clear and effective and inline with Morrisons priorities, tone of voice and brand
- Through multiple methods of effective communication, supports the creation of a high performing, virtual operation
- Creation, delivery and continued development of the comms and engagement strategy, measured through employee engagement and customer satisfaction targets
- Be the voice of the customer and voice of the assistant
- Provide monthly reporting and insight back to Leadership Team on achievements
- Enable a culture that embraces inclusivity and diversity, collaborating with our colleagues and mentor groups across the business to foster a culture where everybody is welcome
- Support the development of colleagues through coaching (Consistent PDRs/ 121s / career pathways)
- A team player, who is comfortable working within a fast-paced and ever changing environment
- Good understanding of the advantages and challenges of a hybrid or completely remote operation
- Understanding of different audiences, strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
- Outstanding creative writing skills written and know how best to utilise various methods of communication and technology to have the best impact.
- It would be advantageous to hold a background in a senior role within a contact centre environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Ideally you will be in or have experience of leading internal communication programmes
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bradford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A