We’re recruiting for a high performing Customer Services Manager to help our business to continue to grow and succeed.
Customers are always at the heart of everything we do. Which is why we need the best, always leading by example and showcasing exceptional customer service.
- Identify and develop talent within the department
- Lead colleagues to work with purpose, delivering outstanding performance against all relevant targets across the department(s)
- Build effective relationships with other operating departments
- Efficiently manage all people routines, taking accountability of department(s) scheduling, absence, performance and talent conversations
- Lead and empower colleagues to always put the customer first and deliver outstanding customer service
- Enable colleagues to work with confidence across various departments
- Ensure resource is planned thoroughly
- Work with the other Managers in store to lead a supportive and performance driven department
- Take a leadership role within the store
- Deliver training to ensure team have the capability and confidence to deliver their role
- Ensure market leading availability across the store.
- Listen and respond to our customers feedback and react accordingly
- You will need to be a great communicator who can share knowledge, experience and best practices
- You must be adaptable to change, whilst being able to challenge effectively
- As a Manager, you will actively listen to and respond effectively to customers and colleagues
- You will need to have the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across all areas whilst remaining flexible
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of managing a team in a fast paced environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Haverfordwest, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A