We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for a Pharmacy Manager to join the Pharmacy team at our Skipton. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will have every opportunity to lead and shape your Pharmacy and put it right at the heart of the store.
- Focus on the day to day business, as well as medium term operation, you will be expected to regularly audit staff, services, systems, records and standards
- Proactively developing Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost effective and safe manner, you will adhere to legal, ethical and company requirements/ systems.
- You will manage the Department and manage individual staff competence, as well as a high performing
- Pharmacy Team making sure you develop, implement and share best practice.
- You will emphasise the importance of clinical governance and investing time in training your colleagues
- Excellent team management and communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Community Pharmacy experience
- A Pharmacy degree, professional registration as a practising pharmacist
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Skipton, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A