We are looking for an experienced and motivated Project Manager to join our team in the Enterprise Operations and Transformation Office (EOTO).
- Communicates portfolio and implementation status to Laboratory leadership.
- Provides infrastructure and support to Enterprise 2.0 projects, including templates for plans and other project deliverables, scheduling support and project review criteria, planning and coordination.
- Develops project implementation and deployment plans with project managers, domain experts, and laboratory leaders.
- Recommends corrective actions (e.g., descoping, adjusting, or terminating implementation) when appropriate.
- Leads and directs the programmatic implementation of the complex and unique Enterprise 2.0 projects that impact JPL’s strategic goals.
- Provides oversight for E2.0 projects to ensure that appropriate progress is being made and corrective actions are taken.
- Coordinates with the EOTO Enterprise Systems Engineering Team and the E2.0 Change Management Team to provide support and guidance to E2.0 projects.
- Significant flight project (Type I or II) leadership experience.
- Thorough understanding of JPL’s Policies, flight project, and enterprise practices.
- Comprehensive knowledge of JPL’s organizations and functions.
- Demonstrated experience in program and project portfolio management.
- Strong interest in working at an Enterprise level to effect transformational changes to the way JPL does business.
- Demonstrated experience in leading significant project implementation efforts through planning, funding, execution and deployment.
- Demonstrated experience in leading, coordinating, and working in a collaborative environment with a broad range of internal and external technical experts, stakeholders, and customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Business discipline or an Engineering discipline with a minimum of 12 years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree in a related discipline with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience or a PhD in a related discipline with a minimum of 8 years of relevant experience.
- Minimum of 4 years of supervisory and/or management experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills using different sources of presentation media.
- Proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key/executive stakeholders.
- Experience with leading senior level technical personnel and functional teams.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pasadena, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A