Website Old Navy
A dynamic, high-performing, growing team responsible for front-end customer experience and product & tools management for Old Navy’s e-commerce channel. We pride ourselves on blending art & science, and flawless execution in an environment of omnichannel, growth-oriented change. In this role, you’ll be a key member of the Old Navy Site Merchandising team partnering with Global Merchandising, Online Inventory Management, Marketing Production, Ecom Ops, and Creative teams to drive online sales for the women’s active department.
- Strategize, navigate and execute complexities of third party vendor technologies, including related product recommendations, personalized merchandising, on site and third party search results, and outfitting templates and galleries.
- Communicate weekly with our Canada counterparts to ensure their understanding of marketing site strategies, general site maintenance, and product issues.
- Seasonal style list management to ensure that styles are receiving the appropriate shot requests, styling needs, product tags, product associations utilizing product management system.
- Execute the mapping & validation of the merchandise hierarchy into the web hierarchy, creating intuitive category navigation, as well as linking strategies for upcoming marketing messages to ensure a seamless user experience.
- Help to build out online exclusive style and assortment needs with the Global Merchandising team while validating investments and ranking of big ideas with the online inventory management team.
- Review site analytics and make recommendations based on site KPI’s to drive womens active sales
- Lead weekly site review meetings to discuss upcoming marketing, site expectations from homepage to emails, as well as, discuss current site/category needs.
- Articulate areas of opportunity across tools and processes, identify creative solutions to solve challenges and determine how to work cross functionality to execute.
- Acting as visual expert for your site categories assuring featured styles and looks tie back to seasonal investments, big ideas, and design team trends.
- Work closely with marketing producers to execute needs of marketing message but also identify any potential risks.
- Work closely with web production & product management to communicate tool issues and best practices.
- Support inventory management team’s in-season business reaction with changes to categories, styles or style/color display, and new product category sorts.
- Analytical skills, organizational ability to facilitate multi-tasking in a fact paced environment.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrate strong teamwork skills
- Ability to learn computer systems quickly.
- Possess a clear understanding of the importance of high quality work and accuracy and its impact on the customer’s site experience.
- Proactive, strong communication to detail and accuracy, effective time management skills, strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong computer skills, in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word, Outlook helpful.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 5-7 years’ experience in fashion retail and/or merchandising, ideally in a technical, e-commerce, site merchandising role.
- Previous experience with back-end website systems a plus.
Company: Old Navy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A