Website Qatar Airways
As an Airport Services Agent, you will support the operation by providing five star service to customers at the airport terminal and help create an enjoyable airport environment for customers whilst travelling. You will ensure a quality service and adherence to safety policies and security standards.
- Assisting the Duty Officer in handling company materials and records
- Liaising with check-in, transfer desk and other related areas for the smooth acceptance of passengers
- Supervising GHA staff during all flights to ensure Qatar Airways standards of service quality is maintained
- Organizing check-in counters and coordinating documentation issues
- Liaising with the Ground Handling agent (GHA) for quick processing of hotel and transfer passengers
- Escorting and directing arriving and departing passengers to the respective areas such as hotel desk, visa counter, transfer desk, premium lounges and boarding gates
- Ensuring passengers are assisted smoothly through airport facilities
- Performing other related duties for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit
- High level of computer literacy
- Good interpersonal skills and strong team orientation
- You must have the legal rights to live and work in Budapest, Hungary to be considered for this role.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English language.
- High energy and positive attitude are necessary to perform well in this very high pressured and demanding environment.
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of job-related experience required with at least 1 year of relevant experience in Airline/ Travel Industry/ Hospitality Institute.
- High School Qualification
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
Application Deadline: N/A