Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Senior Cargo Business Analysis Officer.
Based in Miami, you will be responsible for supervising and actively conducting qualitative analysis for the Cargo dept. such as ongoing responses to specific decision-making issues (e.g. commercial deal profitability, route revenue, shipment level costing). Further, assist managing and enhancing majority of the Cargo dept’s MIS databases and dashboards based on our user requirements in the area.
- Drives HQ projects growth in Europe to attain targets set by Doha project team. As a project sponsor for the region, plan training sessions and workshops to increase internal (QR Staff & Service Providers) and external (Customers) adoption
- Understands, captures and communicates project business challenges and requirements
- Liases with end users to introduce design and specifications of the projects and provide operational input to Doha projects team if and when required
- Train Qatari staff in various duties as per business requirements
- Perform other department duties related to their position as directed by the head of the dept.
- Responsible for further optimization and automation of dashboards/reports using business intelligence systems like Tableau
- Develops and maintains the CARGO MIS covering all relevant KPI’s for the cargo Division within Qatar Airways (S&M, F&A, O&N). Improves set of required standard reports for cargo management; (daily, weekly and monthly reports) by using/upgrading existing and supporting the development of new systems and processes.
- Performs analysis of MIS to support all departmental decision-making within the Cargo Division. (S&M, F&A, O&N). Ensures on time delivery of reports both on structural and ad hoc reporting
- Provides support by analysing data used for the annual budgeting process. Ensure that the capacity and revenue budget packs are prepared in accordance with the requirements and timelines as agree with the finance department.
- Ensure the cargo’s repository of data (data library/warehouse) is managed effectively and that high quality standards are maintained at all times.
- Manages and maintains complete documentation of all project objectives, milestones and success criteria to ensure smooth and successful implementation of assigned technology and systems related/sales steering projects
- Coordinate the dashboard/report framework to timely fulfill stakeholders’ requirements and priorities.
- Manage processes for data validation and identify lack of consistency, involve the right stakeholders in Doha to take action on root cause.
- Assist in the response to any emergency or a major operational disruption affecting Qatar Airways or its subsidiaries, including support of the Qatar Airways Special Assistance Program
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A