Website Qatar Airways
We are recruiting for an Airport Services Duty Officer based in Manila, Philippines.
In this role, you will supervise and control flight-handling activities such as flight editing, check-in, transfers and boarding, in order to ensure a high service standard. You will achieve optimum customer satisfaction and on-time department of flights. You will also have overall control of the shift as a direct representative of the Airport Services Manager. You will also ensure punctuality and safety of all Qatar Airways operations.
- Completing checks to ensure adequate standards are maintained
- Ensuring that all QR aircraft handling standards are met on a shift basis
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift, in order to optimize utilization and to maintain staff morale and discipline
- Facilitating ramp handling activities in liaison with GHA, Caterers, Fueling, Maintenance, Cargo, and Crew to expedite departure
- Resolving customer problems and complaints while on duty and working with all departments including
- Customer Relations to provide resolutions for complaint handling
- Ensuring proper allocation of manpower and resources in the airport operations
- Ensuring that passenger and aircraft handling practices conform to the safety and security standards
- Should have the legal rights to live and work in Philippines.
- Excellent customer focus and service delivery.
- Strong background in Airport or GHA Operations
- Good understanding of Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and Security Procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA.
- Overall knowledge of airport functions within passenger and baggage handling, weight and balance and dangerous goods regulations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operations at supervisory level.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manila, National Capital Region, Philippines
Application Deadline: N/A