Website Qatar Airways
Qatar Airways (QR) have embarked on an exciting transformation journey to change how we interact with our customers. As part of this journey, we are now recruiting for the role of Senior Account Manager.
Based in Chicago, you will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ Travel Management Companies and Retail Account customers. You will be involved with developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, driving maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. You will engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and driving efficiencies in the distribution processes.
- Manage and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of the Sales Manager. Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities across the portfolio.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximize short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Maximize value from marketing spend and manage individual expenditure budget.
- Provide regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Maximize sales opportunity/opportunities through value added partners i.e. Tourism Bodies, Frequent Flyer affiliates, alliance and codeshare partners.
- Develop and maintain long-term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways travel agencies clients.
- Prepare and execute data driven Account Development Plan(s) to achieve short, medium, and long-term mutual benefits.
- Represent QR at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Review QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out both long term and tactical revenue opportunities.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in negotiating contracts.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 4 years; relevant customer facing commercial experience within the travel industry, ideally within aviation.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A