Website Qatar Airways
You will be responsible for the overall operation and maintenance of the Mechanical system including pumps, fire pumps, Baggage handling systems, passenger loading bridges, waste water systems, gate barriers, motorized doors, water features, treated sewage effluent, irrigation systems, district cooling, steam system and associated systems.
- You will plan, organize and provide system engineering support and supervision for the operation, maintenance, modification, trouble-shooting and repair of the mechanical systems.
- You will take charge of all improvement and project works related to mechanical systems to ensure seamless integration to existing network.
- You will manage, monitor and improve FM contractors’ maintenance delivery while ensuring compliance with best mechanical industry practices, local and international standards.
- You will coordinate and supervise the Mechanical staff and contractors in performing maintenance, inspection and repairs of all the above-mentioned systems to meet the stipulated KPIs and system availability as well as to ensure compliance with Kahramaa regulation, international standards and best industry practices.
- You will prepare, coordinate and assist in the preparation of Budgets, special reports, presentation, approval processes, technical specification, facilities management contract documents, tender documents, operation and maintenance manuals, maintenance SOPs in alignment with Asset Management System.
- Trouble shooting of all mechanical systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in a mechanical engineering role, covering operations and maintenance of all mechanical systems.
- Minimum 7 Years Relevant Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A