Website Qatar Petroleum
Develop, implement, and coordinate product delivery schedule, customer allocation plans, and cargo loadings according to existing planned sales, berth loading plans and unplanned changes to product availability and customer commitments. This requires continuous and meticulous coordination between the customers, terminal operators, service providers and internal QatarEnergy resources whilst ensuring accuracy, efficiency, high customer satisfaction and the protection of product
- Knowledge of products’ qualities and value in quality differences.
- Ability to make scheduling and operational decisions under pressure.
- Knowledge of product value chain and areas in commercial operations where further value can be extracted and where value must be protected.
- Knowledge of freight contracts and the shipping market.
- Knowledge of the interrelationships of producers and operators and activities at loading ports.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business/Commerce (Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, etc) or in the field of Engineering (with relevant experience in marketing and sales).
- At least 8-10 years of professional work experience and a minimum of 4-6 years of experiences in sales management, commercial operations and/or product planning and scheduling. Preferably with a mid to large size organization in the energy industry.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A