Website Qatar Petroleum
Develop and manager funding programme and financing structures of all QatarEnergy related new projects and secure limited/ non recourse long-term financings wherever applicable from the international financial market on optimal financial, economic and commercial terms and consistent with Corporate and State of Qatar policies for QatarEnergy, its subsidiaries and JV’s huge/mega projects.
- In depth understanding of global economic and political issues and their impact on industry and company performance.
- A high level of technical and specialized knowledge in according and reporting, project cash flows etc.; as well as other disciplines like legal, contracts, marketing etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced negotiator with strong interpersonal, supervising and management skills.
- Experience managing internal and external senior stakeholders.
- Post graduate degree / MBA or professional qualification (CA, FCCA, ICMA) highly desirable.
- A degree in a relevant discipline (Finance, Accounting).
- At least 12 years Post Qualifying within Project Finance environment, with at least 5 years direct experience in Project Financing.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A