Website Rite Aid
As an Asset Protection Investigator, you protect Rite Aid company and store assets by enforcing Loss Prevention policies and procedures. Your purpose is to prevent and reduce losses in collaboration with local law enforcement.
- Assist in executing various company Loss Prevention programs.
- Prevent internal losses by coaching and providing feedback to store associates on executing internal controls and creating/executing external theft strategies and tactics.
- Detain dishonest customers and make law enforcement referrals when necessary and safe.
- Review, analyze, and audit Point of Sale (POS) transactions via exception tools and programs (EBR, POS Synchronization, CPR, SBI, Inventory Build, and communication from Store Management, etc.) to identify issues as directed by Asset Protection Regional Leader.
- Identify Internal theft and work closely with Regional Asset Protection Leader (RAPL) to resolve.
- Build cases on repeat offenders and communicate with the Organized Retail Crime team in order to provide evidence to local, state, or federal law enforcement.
- Assist in training store associates about company policies and procedures, as well as shrink management tactics.
- Observe, investigate, and attempt to deter criminal acts in assigned store location(s).
- Assist in maintaining the physical security of the store(s) via audits of alarm systems, CCTV, locks, lighting, exterior of premises, and other physical control tactics.
- You love to be orderly and organized.
- You love to help people.
- You project a sense of urgency, without a sense of panic.
- You have an innate need to find answers where they aren’t obvious.
- You have a way of making people feel comfortable.
- Ability to access reliable and frequent transportation at varying times.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of experience previous retail or asset protection experience preferred, but not required.
- 6 months of experience Or equal experience with, law enforcement or military work experience.
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A