Website Rite Aid
As a Pharmacy Technician in Training, you receive free training with our exclusive Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician Training & Certification Program. Your purpose is to successfully complete the program and continue working as a Rite Aid Pharmacy Technician.
- Create prescription labels and put them on prescription containers.
- Assist with maintaining the Pharmacy department by keeping it clean and in order.
- Retrieve medication from inventory.
- Complete paperwork related to filling prescriptions and input customer and prescription data into the computer.
- Administer Rite Aid programs including FlavoRx, Living More, etc.
- Place medication into prescription containers.
- Accept customer and prescription information required to process new and refill prescriptions, including refill authorization from doctor offices.
- Enter prescription information including but not limited to: patient searches, prescriber searches, drug selection, prescription interpretation, insurance billing, and basic documentation.
- Assist in inventory management processes including order review, inventory returns, restocking shelves, and physical inventory preparation.
- You always remember details.
- You love to help people.
- You enjoy an organized environment.
- You care about the Health and Wellness of your community.
- You have a way of making people feel comfortable.
- You have an innate need to find answers where they aren’t obvious.
- Your email and phone etiquette are top-notch.
Qualification & Experience:
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Lemoyne, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A