Website Rite Aid
As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for leading your store to success. Your purpose is to lead your store to success through mentoring, coaching, and optimizing processes.
- Provide regular performance feedback to support associate growth.
- Interview, hire, and lead associates by motivating the mindset of driving sales through customer service.
- Maintain and analyze P&L reports and inventory logs.
- Adhere to inventory and merchandise standards according to the POMP manual, profit planner, and plan-o-gram.
- Adhere to all regulatory and compliance legislation, policies, safety regulations, and overall store appearance standards.
- Uphold cash and bank depository procedures.
- Foster a customer-centric culture and exceed customer experience goals.
- Understand and manage the operation of your store to maximize profitability.
- You are a natural leader who builds solid professional relationships.
- You enjoy motivating those around you, and you’re good at it.
- You love to help people.
- You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service.
- You have a keen sense of optimizing processes.
- You consistently exceed people’s expectations.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of experience in a store or department management role preferred.
- S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role where you led, coached, and inspired a team of associates required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) preferred.
- 5 years of experience in a retail or customer service setting required.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Rafael, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A