Website Rite Aid
As an Asset Protection Shrink Investigator, you will operate within a territory of stores to protect Rite Aid company assets by enforcing Loss Prevention policies and procedures. Your purpose is to prevent and reduce losses in collaboration with local law enforcement.
- Maintain all Shrink Awareness documentation.
- View leading indicator reports and investigate root causes for shrink.
- Work collaboratively with other AP professionals in the store and field to drive down shrink while increasing profitability
- Parter with the Manager on Duty (MOD) to ensure vendor log compliance.
- Monitor and audit invoices and credits to ensure they are balanced.
- Use leading indicators and internal resources to diagnose the root cause of operational shrink and implement sustainable solutions.
- Engage with store associates about shrink knowledge and prevention measures.
- Travel within a territory of stores to report and mitigate causes of potential shrink on the retail side of business.
- You project a sense of urgency, without a sense of panic.
- You love to be orderly and organized.
- Ability to access reliable and frequent transportation at varying times.
- You have an innate need to find answers where they aren’t obvious.
- You have a way of making people feel comfortable.
- You love to help people.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of experience Or equal experience with, law enforcement or military work experience.
- 6 months of experience previous retail or asset protection experience preferred, but not required.
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brooklyn, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A